The Vaccinated Travel Lane (VTL) by air between Malaysia and Singapore is a framework to facilitate two-way travel by individuals who have received a full regimen of a COVID-19 vaccine.
Please ensure you select the correct VTL flight, which is indicated by a VTL label on our flight schedule page and in our booking flow. VTL flights may operate on the same route as non-VTL flights.
Fully vaccinated recovered travellers may qualify for exemption from COVID-19 tests. Please refer to this page for more information.
Land Vaccinated Travel Lane (VTL) Departure Singapore To Malaysia by Air (VTL Air)
AirAsia, Jetstar Asia, Malaysia Airlines, Malindo Air, Scoot and Singapore Airlines (SIA).
Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) and Changi Airport from 29 Nov 2021
Penang International Airport and Changi Airport from 16 March 2022
1. Air Ticket – VTL
2. MySafe Travel Application
3. Buy Travel Insurance – Covid Insurance – SGD $30,000
4. PCR test (Pre-departure test)
5. Vaccination certificates
6. MySejahtera app – https://mysejahtera.malaysia.gov.my/intro_en/
7. Travel documents
Entry to Singapore VTL Air :
Travellers entering Singapore from 21 Feb 2022, 2359h will only need to undergo the following COVID-19 tests:
- Pre-departure COVID-19 PCR or professionally administered ART taken within 2 days before departure for Singapore
- Supervised self-administered ART (S$15, payment onsite via cashless modes) at a Quick Test Centre (QTC) or Combined Test Centre (CTC) within 24 hours of arrival in Singapore
|Documents||Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents and Long Term Pass/IPA Holders (excluding Work Permit Holders)||Eligible Work Permit Holders||Short-Term Visitors|
|1. Accepted Proof of Vaccination||✓*||✓||✓|
|2. Negative Pre-Departure COVID-19 Test or Proof of Recovery (for recovered travellers)||✓||✓||✓|
|3. Valid Vaccinated Travel Pass (VTP)||✕||✓||✓|
|4. COVID-19 Insurance Policy||✕||✓ #||✓|
|5. Valid Visa (for visa-required visitors)||✕||✕||✓|
* MOM LTPHs may obtain an acceptance letter from the Vaccination Check Portal and present it in lieu of an accepted proof of vaccination.
# Eligible Work Permit Holders may refer to MOM’s website here for more information on the insurance requirements.
What Is Air Travel Pass?
Vaccinated Travel Pass for travellers intending to enter Singapore 3 to 60 days after today.
Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents, Long-Term Pass holders and their respective In-Principle Approval (IPA) holders (except Work Permit holders), and children aged 12 and below accompanied by vaccinated travellers do not need to apply for a VTP (Air/Land/Sea)