You will be required to clear through Arrival Immigration. For a seamless experience, you are encouraged to complete the online Singapore Arrival Card within three (3) days prior to the date of arrival in Singapore.
SG Arrival Card is the electronic version of the paper disembarkation/embarkation (DE) card (or commonly known as the white card) that foreign visitors are currently required to submit on arrival. Please note that the SG Arrival Card is not a visa. The use of the SG Arrival Card e-Service is free of charge.
For more information, please visit: https://www.ica.gov.sg/enter-transit-depart/entering-singapore/sg-arrival-card
All travellers are required to submit the SG Arrival Card before arriving in Singapore, except:
- Those transiting/transferring through Singapore without seeking immigration clearance; and
- Residents (Singapore citizens, Permanent Residents, Long-Term Pass holders*) travelling through Woodlands and Tuas Checkpoints.
*Long-Term Pass holders include holders of Student’s Pass, Dependant’s Pass, Long-Term Visit Pass and Work Pass
SG Arrival Card Official website
Before Enter Singapore :
Visit https://www.ica.gov.sg/enter-transit-depart/entering-singapore for understand Immigration Requirements
What you need for apply SG Arrival Card :
- Valid passport
- Contact information
- Travel information
- Information on your accommodation in Singapore, if applicable
What you should note:
- All information should be provided in English.
- You can submit your arrival card information 3 days prior to your date of arrival (including the date of arrival) in Singapore.
- Please note that the SG Arrival Card is not a visa. The use of the SG Arrival Card e-Service is free of charge.
- The listings in the drop-down menus in the SG Arrival Card contain places declared by visitors to Singapore and do not imply the expression of any opinion whatsoever on the part of the Singapore Government concerning the legal status of any country, territory, city, or area or of its authorities, or concerning the delimitation of its frontiers or boundaries.
- The successful submission of your arrival card information does not guarantee entry into Singapore. On arrival to Singapore, your eligibility for entry will be assessed on its own merits. All information provided by you, or on your behalf by a designated third party, must be true and correct.
您可以通过此网站，或者从App Store（iOS 设备）或Google Play（安卓设备）下载手机应用程序。