CNY 2023 Transtar Shopping Tour. Dep date: 06, 08, 12, 15 & 16 Jan 2023
Assemble at designated pick up point for coach departure to Johor
After custom & immigration clearance, meet with our friendly tour guide and procced for breakfast
Today, we will be touring to Pontian, a district located in southwest part of the Malaysian state of Johor. The name of Pontian was derived from the Malay word “Perhentian” which means a stop, a reference to the sailors travelling to and from Singapore or Malacca stopping at Pontian Besar River for shelter from the rough waters in the Strait of Malacca.
Visit to Pineapple Farm, a good spot for those who want to see a wide array of the pineapple plantation. Enjoy the delicious pure pineapple juice which is truly refreshing and thirst-quenching!
Famous local pastries and cookies available for the next stop for coming CNY season “Lunch will be serve at local restaurant
Tour continue to local product shop and shopping mall “Drive pass & photoshop places of interest
Dinner will be served at local restaurant
- 1 Day coach usage by 40-44 seaters
- Total 2 meals inclusive of 1 lunch and 1 dinner
- 1 Day tour program include entrance fee to tour sites
- 1 Day local bilingual-speaking tour guide service
- Tipping to tour guide and driver at RM6/pax/day
- $3 per person for Coach Insurance coverage up to $25,000.
CNY 2023 Transtar Shopping Tour Adult $88, Child $83
Transtar Travel Tel: 6299 9009 Email: [email protected]