|New Year’s Day||1 Jan 2024||Monday|
|Chinese New Year||10 Feb 2024||Saturday|
|11 Feb 2024*||Sunday|
|Good Friday||29 Mar 2024||Friday|
|Hari Raya Puasa||10 Apr 2024||Wednesday|
|Labour Day||1 May 2024||Wednesday|
|Vesak Day||22 May 2024||Wednesday|
|Hari Raya Haji||17 Jun 2024||Monday|
|National Day||9 Aug 2024||Friday|
|Deepavali||31 Oct 2024||Thursday|
|Christmas Day||25 Dec 2024||Wednesday|
Singapore Public Holidays for 2024
- All employers and employees should take note of the following:
- Employees covered by the Employment Act are entitled to 11 paid public holidays as listed above.
- Employers and employees may mutually agree to substitute a public holiday for another working day.
- Employees required to work on a public holiday are entitled to an extra day’s salary at the basic rate of pay, in addition to their gross rate of pay for that day.
- Employers have the option of granting time-off-in-lieu, based on a mutually agreed number of hours, for working on a public holiday for the following groups of employees: a) Workmen earning more than $4,500 a month, b) Non-workmen earning more than $2,600 a month, and c) All Managers and Executives.
- Further information on public holiday provisions under the Employment Act can be found here.